Welcome to the TGAW Distance Learning page.
Here you will find all of the information required to support your learning from home, including:
- Expectations when learning from home
- Additional alternative activities to supplement your learning
- Resources and links to support with physical and mental well-being
- Frequently asked questions about the online provision (FAQs)
- Pupil and parent help guides for accessing online provision
- Government suggested resources
Students will be expected to follow their usual school timetable, accessing virtual lessons delivered by their teacher through their school Office365 Teams account.
Detailed information on our approach to remote learning and online lessons can be found here: TGAW – Remote Learning Approach
Additional supplementary learning resources will be also be available through ShowMyHomework
If you have any concerns or questions that you cannot find the answer to through the FAQs page, then please contact your child’s tutor.