Your email address is: PC Username@worcs.tgacademy.org.uk
For example: firstname.lastname@example.org
Password: Your PC login password that you use to log into computers at school.
If you are unsure of the email address you used, email email@example.com with your name and form and ideally the email address that you would like the password reset to be sent to. This email address will then be your SMH username.
We would suggest that you login into Office from the school website before opening the word document. Click on TG Applications in the top right of the screen, then select Student, then Office 365 (bottom left).
Your username will be the year you started school, surname and first initial e.g. 16chambersD
Your password is your PC login password that you use in school.
Select @worcs.tgacademy.org.uk from the drop down menu.
In brief, to submit your work on a PC follow these steps:
- Click on Submit
- Type a message for your teacher or even your full answer.
- Attach any files you need to, for example documents, pictures or presentations. You can choose files from your computer, Google Drive or Dropbox.
- Click Submit assignment to teacher to send it to your teacher of your submission.
- On the mobile App there is no “Submit” button here, but for online submissions you will see a paperclip next to your comment box.
- Tap on the paperclip 📎next to the comment box
- Select the location for the file, e.g. your picture gallery, a file stored on your phone, Dropbox or Google drive
- Choose the correct file
- Tap Upload
- If the upload function will not work at all, please let your teacher know via email to the school office address, and save your work on your own drive and you can provide your teacher with the work on your return.