University websites and prospectuses are a good place to start finding out more, but by far the best way to get a feel for different universities is to visit as many as possible. Look out for open days, campus tours, taster sessions and master classes. This will give you a taste of what the university is really like and current students will often be on hand to answer your questions. Using social media can also be a good way to connect with universities and their students. Information on University open days can be following the link Opendays.com.
- Admission testing
- University Interview Preparation – https://www.theuniguide.co.uk/advice/ucas-application/university-interviews-how-to-prepare
- Results Day / Clearing Advice – https://www.thecompleteuniversityguide.co.uk/student-advice/final-choice/clearing-faqs#insurance
- University Virtual Open Days – https://www.advancingaccess.ac.uk/cpd-events/content/virtual-student-events
- See where your A-level choices will take you – https://www.theuniguide.co.uk/exploratory-widgets/a-level-explorer
- What CareerLive? and What UniversityLive? have virtual events on Friday 6th and Saturday 7th November 2020. Registration details below. – https://www.whatcareerlive.co.uk/london
- Exploring University Guide